1. You must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket.
2. Adult ticket purchasers must not write the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
3. The draw for the prize will take place in Medicine Hat College (299 College Drive SE, Medicine Hat, AB T1A 3Y6) on the first of each month. The winner will be announced at that time, on the On-Campus announcement and on the Medicine Hat College website (www.mhc.ab.ca).
4. The winner will receive a cheque from Finance for their winnings.
5. The procedure to follow, should it be impossible to get in contact with or locate the winner, will be to hold a special re-draw the following month in Medicine Hat College.
6. Tickets that are purchased are non-refundable.
7. 800 tickets are printed.
7. In the event that a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the Medicine Hat College Foundation shall award the prize to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket, and Medicine Hat College Foundation and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
8. The purchase price of each ticket is $10 and 50 percent of that will be paid out to the winning ticket. The other 50 percent will go into the Project 50/50 Scholarship fund which goes towards Greatest Needs.
9. In the event of a dispute please contact the Foundation Office at 403.502.8997.
Community Relations Officer
It's easy to impact a student's life today by donating online.
Maps Phone Directory News & Events