Semesters & Rates
- Full Year: September – June (approximately 32 weeks)
- Fall Semester: September – December
- Winter/Spring Semester: January – June
- Summer Semester (pending available instructors): July - August
Private Studio Lesson Rates
Effective September 1, 2020
- 30 minutes = $880.00* ($27.50/lesson)
- 45 minutes = $1,320.00 ($41.25/lesson)
- 60 minutes = $1,760.00 ($55.00/lesson)
*includes 32 lessons plus events, performances, workshops, masterclasses, and studio recitals.
Private Studio, Academy and Theory Lessons
- Fees for all Conservatory non-credit courses are charged per semester, payable in full and due during the 1st week of classes of the current semester.
- For students registered for the Full Year Semester (September – June):
- 1st Payment (50% of full tuition) is due during the 1st week of classes of the Fall Semester
- 2nd Payment (remaining 50% of full tuition) is due during the 1st week of classes of the Winter/Spring semester
- Failure to make the first payment may result in withdrawal from classes.
- Registration will not be permitted when previous fees are outstanding.
Full payment is required at time of registration for choirs, orchestra, ensembles and early childhood programs.
By Phone with MasterCard/Visa:
- Registration Services at 403-529-3844
- Conservatory Office: Cheque or Cash
- Main Campus: MasterCard, Visa, Cheque, Cash, Debit Card