Semesters & Rates
- Full Year: September – June (approximately 32 weeks)
- Fall Semester: September – December
- Winter/Spring Semester: January – June
- Summer Semester (pending available instructors): July - August
Private Studio Lesson Rates
Effective September 1, 2021
Hourly lesson rates are variable based on the instructor and instrument. Please contact the instructor and/or the conservatory office for more information.
Lesson Payment Schedule
Private Studio, Academy and Theory Lessons
- A non-refundable registration deposit is required at time of registration to secure placement. The deposit will be credited to the overall balance owing.
- Fees for all MHC Conservatory non-credit courses are charged per semester, payable in full and due during the 1st week of classes of the current semester.
- For students registered for the Full Year Semester (September – June):
- 1 Payment (50% of full tuition) is due during the 1st week of classes of the Fall Semester
- 2 Payment (remaining 50% of full tuition) is due during the 1st week of classes of the Winter/Spring semester
- Failure to make the first payment may result in withdrawal from classes and forfeit of the non-refundable registration deposit.
- Registration will not be permitted when previous fees are outstanding.
(located at the Cultural Centre)