General Introduction to the Trades
Integrated training program for women and non-binary individuals
Medicine Hat College and F&S Safety Buzz are offering a 14-week program for those interested in the trades industry. This full-time program includes math and science for the trades, employability skills and job placement in the manufacturing, construction and trades industries.
Program Dates: April 1 - July 19, 2019
Apply early! Only 10 seats available
Funding available to qualified applicants. For more information contact Cheryl at 403.526.8400 or by email at email@example.com.
If you meet the qualifications below, you MAY be eligible for this government funded program:
- Unemployed, marginally employed or under-employed Albertan
- Ready, willing and able to successfully complete the program and be available for full-time employment in the manufacturing, construction and trades indusry
- 18 years or older
- Be out of the regular school system for 12 consecutive months
- Legally able to work in Canada and must have a valid Social Insurance Number
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver's Licenses and reliable transportation