Is Distance Learning Right For Me?
Distributed learning is an excellent choice for many people; however, not everyone is successful with such independent work. Distance learners need to be self-motivated, organized and proficient in reading.
Distributed learning may be for you if you are comfortable communicating online, and:
- interacting with others using computer conferencing
- submitting assignments online
- using email and sending attachments
- setting up projects online
- downloading files and sending attachments
- participating in discussion boards
- receiving and responding to instructor feedback online, and
- conducting online research and using electronic databases to complete projects