Homestay with a Canadian family includes:
- A private bedroom
- A desk or table at which to study
- Three healthy meals a day (at least one prepared), seven days a week
- English conversation and family interaction
- High speed internet access
- Airport pick-up where possible (from Medicine Hat airport only)
Monthly fee: $650
Homestay fees are paid by the student directly to the family and not to Medicine Hat College. All fees are subject to change.
How to Apply:
Click here for the online application form. Please note there is a non-refundable application fee of $150. This fee must be paid before your application will be processed. Please apply early as homestay placements are limited.
Please email Lulu Guan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive a copy of the homestay student guide.
Potential Homestay Families
We are not currently accepting applications for new homestay families.
International Student Services Specialist, Office C227
403.504.8449, Room C227