College Clinic, located at Medicine Hat College, is now open with new hours and online appointment booking.
Registration & Booking
Prior to booking a first appointment, all patients will be required to complete a one-time clinic registration form. Within one business day, an acceptance notice will be sent along with access to the online booking tool. Visit the College Clinic website to register and book appointments:CLINIC REGISTRATION & APPOINTMENT BOOKING
College Clinic Hours
- Monday: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed 12:30-1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed 12:30-1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (closed 12:30-1:30 p.m.)
- Thursday: 2 - 8 p.m. (closed 5 - 6 p.m.)
Please watch for new hours in May and June, and note the clinic will be closed in July and August.
For URGENT medical concerns, phone 911.
Dr. Nicoelle Wanner
- Find a local doctor
- Call Alberta Health Link 24hr Crisis Line: 1.866.408.LINK (5465)
- Book an immunization appointment: 403.502.8214
- Contact Mental Health Services: 403.529.3500