Connections Medical Clinic
Connections Medical Clinic is located at Medicine Hat College (F107) and is here to serve college and community members.
Hours of Operation
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (In-person and phone/virtual)
- Thursdays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (phone/virtual only)
- The clinic is closed Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
All appointments must be booked in advance by calling 403.502.8437. Please note we have limited resources to manage incoming calls. If you don’t get through, wait 15 minutes and try again.
- If you have fever, sore throat or cough please complete the AHS COVID-19 self-assessment tool.
For non-urgent medical concerns outside of clinic hours, you may:
- call 811,
- wait for the next available clinic day or,
- attend another walk in clinic. Click here for walk-in schedules.
For URGENT medical concerns, phone 911