Indigenous Support Office
Beyond the warm welcome
MHC Indigenous services are here to support all students with resources and information in regards to First Nations, Métis and Inuit culture, and assist with the integration and education of Indigenous culture on campus.
The Indigenous support office is a welcoming space for the college community to connect and experience Indigenous culture. Guest speakers, workshops, and events will be hosted by the office to educate students, staff, and the public on Indigenous issues, traditions, and history. There will also be opportunities in the community to take part in training, connect with resources, and visit surrounding communities for events and ceremonies.
The In(digenous) Visibility Council welcomes students to get involved! Our mandate is "to gather to create and support the Indigenous voice and leadership on campus. To learn and preserve Indigenous cultures while creating a learning space for others to be a part of our collective journey."
Learn more about this group on Facebook or visit the Indigenous support office, located in the F Wing across from crave.
- Blackfoot Canadian Cultural Society 403.327.6828
- Blood Tribe Administration 403.737.3753
- Blood Tribe Department of Health 403.737.3888
- Blood Tribe Police 403.737.3800
- Blood Tribe Family and Community Support Services 403.737.2877
- Blood Tribe Social Development 403.737.3974
- Blood Tribe Youth Ranch 403.737.2257
- Kainai Childrens Services Corp. 403.737.2900
- Kainai Food Bank Society 403.737.2949
- Piikani Nation Administration 403.965.3940
- Piikani Youth & Education Foundation 403.965.0005
- Piikani Child and Family Services 403.965.2390
- Peigan Board of Education 403.965.3910
- Piikani Traditional Knowledge Services 403.965.2985
- Canadian Museum of Civilization Research Fellowship Program
- Siksika Nation
- Siksika Resource Developments Limited
- Siksika Health Services
- Nekaneet First Nation
P.O. Box 548
Maple Creek, Saskatchewan
Clothing and Furniture
- ON CAMPUS: Medicine Hat College Day Care
- McMan Parent Link
- Common Ground
- Mental Health Family Development
- Child and Family Services
- ON CAMPUS: Medicine Hat College Residence
- Medicine Hat Community Housing
- Medicine Hat Community Housing Society
Contact Indigenous Support
The Indigenous Student Support Office is located in the F Wing, across from crave.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
David Restoule (Migizi-Wasaa-Ewaabit)
Indigenous Student Specialist