Providing computer and technology support on campus
No outstanding notifications
Log in to college services and applications
- There are no outstanding notifications.
- There are no upcoming scheduled outages.
- June 20th - July 4th, 2018 - Intermittent Portal Logins
- June 15-16th, 2018 - Power Maintenance
- June 9-10th, 2018 - Power Outage
- June 17-18, 2017 - Campus Power Maintenance
- December 16th, 2016 - SuperNet Outage Brooks
- November 28th, 2016 - SuperNet Outage
- July 29th Evening - Temporary Internet Outage
- July 9th and 10th, 2016 - Campus Power Maintenance
- May 27th, 2016 - Network Outage After 10PM
- February 12th, 2016 - Outage After 5PM
- Disruption of services on Monday, December 28th, 2015 for maintenance
We are dedicated to the use of information technology in enhancing student and employee experience and success. The Information Technology Services Support Team is responsible for ensuring many of the computer related systems and services at Medicine Hat College are operational, efficient, and safe. If you are experiencing problems with any of the following systems or services, and there are no planned outages mentioned on this page, please contact our ITS Call Centre.
Information Technology Services
To report technology problems or for assistance, contact us:
In-Person: Vera Bracken Library
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.