Your use or purchase of a Medicine Hat College branded Client Card indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to all Medicine Hat College Client Cards whether purchased in person, online, or received from third parties.
1. Medicine Hat College Client Cards can be used at Medicine Hat College locations where the Cards are accepted.
2. Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Client Cards. Client Cards have no expiration dates.
3. It is your responsibility as a Cardholder to keep your Client Card secure and in a safe place. Medicine Hat College is not responsible if a Client Cards is lost, stolen or damaged.
4. Client Cards are not redeemable for cash, except to the extent required by law. Client Cards may be reloaded with additional funds. Each reload may be in increments of $5 and the initial load and all reloads may not exceed $1,000 in the aggregate.
5. Client Cards may be used to purchase goods and services at Medicine Hat College locations where the Cards are accepted.
6. Medicine Hat College reserves the right to prohibit the purchase of Client Cards with other Client Cards.
7. Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Client Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.
8. Client Cards purchased online are delivered separately from other purchases.
9. Medicine Hat College reserves the right to hold any order for a security review. If your order is affected, you will be notified via email within two business days.
10. To obtain your Client Card balance, bring your Client Card to any Medicine Hat College location where the Cards are accepted.
11. Client Cards will not be redeemed if the Card number is invalid or cannot be identified within Medicine Hat College systems.
12. Medicine Hat College reserves the right to restrict the redemption of more than $1,000 in Client Card balances by one person in any 30-day period.
13. Medicine Hat College is the issuer of all Client Cards that are sold or issued, and the purchase and sale of Client Cards issued by Medicine Hat College shall be deemed to be in Alberta and shall be subject to the laws and regulations of Alberta.
14. Medicine Hat College reserves the right to change the terms of the Medicine Hat College Client Card program at any time or to contract with another party to administer this program.
15. In the event that the Client Card system may become temporarily inoperative, you may be unable to obtain information about the balance on your Client Card and Client Card transactions, or use your Client Card to pay for purchases. Please notify Medicine Hat College if you have any problems using your Client Card. You agree that Medicine Hat College is not responsible for any interruption of service or the quality, safety, legality, or any other aspect of any goods or services purchased by you with your Client Card.
16. Medicine Hat College may assign this agreement at any time without notice.
17. Medicine Hat College has tried to ensure that the information herein is correct, however, Medicine Hat College is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Use of a Medicine Hat College gift certificate constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions
Maps Phone Directory News & Events