Welcome to Medicine Hat College!

Transfer Student

For official information, please consult the MHC calendar.

Transfer students have post-secondary coursework or credentials through recognized university, college or technical institutions. If you have previous coursework, you should consult the program(s) of interest to determine if transfer status is considered for admission. For information on gaining credit towards program requirements, consult the section on Recognition of Prior Learning/Education in the calendar.

To submit a paper application:

Download an application form (or pick one up at the Medicine Hat or Brooks campus) and submit in person or by mail to:

Student Services
Medicine Hat College
299 College Drive SE
Medicine Hat, AB T1A 3Y6

Don't forget to:

  • Submit non-refundable $60 application fee with completed form.
  • Provide official transcripts of previous high school or post-secondary education.

Get more Transfer and Prior Learning resources here