Financial Services

Find information about business cards, travel claims and more.

Business Cards
Business cards can be ordered through Yvette Unrath in our Finance Department. Please contact Yvette regarding format and quantities at:


Please refer to the Policy & Procedures Manual for information regarding purchase orders, direct acquisition, and purchasing cards.

Travel Claims
If you are going to travel on college business you must obtain pre-approval from your Supervisor/Dean prior to finalizing travel arrangements.

In order to receive reimbursement for expenses, a travel claim form must be completed/signed, approved by your Supervisor/Dean and then forwarded to the Financial Services Department for processing. Original receipts must support all claims.

A new travel claim form is accessible from computers on the college network, or through the WebVPN, by clicking here.

Please refer to the Policy & Procedures Manual for further information including rates of reimbursement.