Supports & Services
While our learning environment has changed in recent weeks, our commitment to provide support and service to our students during the COVID-19 pandemic has not. To connect with college departments and services, please send us an email. Not sure where to start? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your question and we'll do our best to find you an answer.
Please be reminded:
- Access is limited to the main entrance at the Medicine Hat campus. Students will need to have their ID cards with them at all times.
- Brooks Campus is now closed until further notice.
- If you must visit the Medicine Hat campus to connect with a college department or resource, please note public service hours have been reduced to 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Any financial transactions must be completed using debit or credit cards.
- Our campus facilities are closed to public/community visitors at this time.
*If you are on campus, you must practice social/physical distancing at all times.
Recent service updates:
- The bookstore is closed, but service is still available to students and employees via phone or email. Contact Lisa at 403.529.3816 or email@example.com for more information.
- The duplicating office is closed, but service is still available to students and employees via phone or email. Contact Lisa at 403.529.3816 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Available Campus Services and Supports
|Academic Coaching / Academic Strategist
||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Academic Resource Centre
|Accessibility Services / Tutoring Services
||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / 403.504.3653|
|Advising (Brooks Campus)
||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Advising (Current Students)
|Advising (Prospective Students)
|Brooks Campus (all inquiries)
|Counselling /Mental Health Support|| 403.529.3819 to book appointment
|Employment & Career Services
|Indigenous Student Support Services
||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
Registration and Applications
|Student Financial Aid
|Vera Bracken Library