Employment @ MHC
How to Apply
- For each competition, please submit a single document (using .doc, .docx, .pdf or .rtf formats only) that includes your:
- Cover letter quoting appropriate competition number
- List of three references
- Please provide an email address if available.
- Submit your application by one of the following methods:
- Email (using .doc, .docx, .pdf or .rtf formats (only) for your single attachment)
- In person
- Canada Post
Applications will not be accepted via fax.
Medicine Hat College is committed to employment equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
"Employees work in a positive culture that values, supports, and recognizes their contributions.” - MHC Strategic Plan
If you want to be part of a group of dedicated people who work to make a positive impact in the lives of students, Medicine Hat College is a great choice.
To learn more about working at MHC, visit our employee page.