Getting Started With Office 365 for Staff
If you are a student, click here: student instructions
- Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc.)
- Go to www.office.com
- Click “sign in” as highlighted below:
- Use your @mhc.ab.ca work e-mail address when you sign in and follow the prompts. Note: if you have MFA configured you’ll likely be prompted to open the authenticator app and click approve.
- Once you’re logged in, click the “Install Office button” and then select “Office 365 apps”
- Depending on your browser this may start the download/installation, or it may download a file to your “downloads” folder. To access your Downloads folder, click the folder icon on the task bar.
- Select the downloads folder
- Then Run the office installer file. It should download and install office.
- If you have a previous version of Office installed, you’ll need to uninstall it first.
- If you are asked to sign in to use office, just log in using your MHC assigned e-mail address and password.