Prairie Rose School Division No.8
|Date Posted:|| ||Feb 06, 2020|
|Closing Date:|| ||Mar 20, 2020|
|Location:|| ||Medicine Hat & area|
|Status:|| ||Summer / Seasonal|
|Number of Positions:|| ||6|
Summer Students Needed!
Prairie Rose School Division No. 8 is now hiring for six Summer Groundspersons for their Dunmore, Bow Island, Foremost, and Oyen-area schools.
- Groundskeeping experience is an asset , but not essential - will train the right candidate
- Valid Driver's Licence is required
- Must be able to work outdoors in physically demanding role
We are seeking six energetic individuals to perform grounds, turf, and landscaping maintenance during the summer months.
- Grounds maintenance of lawns, shrubs and flower beds
- Operate a variety of equipment such as mowers and trimmers
Term Of Appointment
Approximately May 4, 2020 - August 28, 2020
How To Apply
Email resumes, with 3 references, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your location preference in your email (Dunmore, Bow Island/Foremost, or Oyen)
Deadline for Applications: March 20, 2020
We thank all who apply, but only those granted interviews will be contacted.